Our Chakra wands are comprised of a singular crystal body that connects the wand’s frequency to the energy of its attendant chakra and 7 chakra balancing crystals that correspond to the 7 Chakras in the body. Use the wand to open and activate stagnant, sluggish or blocked chakras.
- Find a quiet, meditative place and begin focused breathwork. The 4-7-8 breathing technique is wonderful for this practice.
- Ground your root chakra into the seat and relax your body
- Hold your chakra wand in your receptive hand to bring all seven chakras into alignment, or touch it to the specific area of focus.
- Set an intention for your practice, i.e., if you are seeking connection with your intuitive abilities touch the wand to the Third Eye, if you are experiencing digestive issues, direct the chakra wand to your Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Begin your healing practice by meditating with your chakra wand or gently massaging the chakra that needs attention.
Continue this practice daily, or as needed, to bring consistent relief and balance to the chakras and maintain a healthy mind, body, and spirit.